The Managing Director, Sewage & Infrastructural Development Corporation Ltd, Panaji-Goa invites item rate tenders from approved and eligible contractors registered in appropriate class and category of, Goa PWD, MES, CPWD, and other State PWD /Board/Corporation upto 15.00 hours online on 17/01/2014 so as to reach the office of the Sewage & Infrastructural Development Corporation, 2nd Floor, Ishaan Building, Opposite CCP, Panjim-Goa for the following works.
Name of work
|Estimated cost Rs in lakhs||E.M.D Rs in lakhs||Time limit excluding monsoons|
|1||Providing House Sewer connections in the areas of Rumdamol _ Phase –I in Navelim Constituency -(Part –A)||
|2.||Providing House Sewer connections in the areas of Rumdamol _ Phase –II in Navelim Constituency -(Part –A)||
The tender will be opened on the same day at 15.30 hours in the Office of the Managing Director, SIDCL, Ishan Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite CCP, Panaji-Goa. E.M.D must accompany the tender in the form of Demand Draft or Deposit Call Receipt of any schedule bank drawn in favour of, SIDCL payable at Panaji-Goa and sealed in a separate envelope failing which the tender will not be opened.(Validity of EMD should be six months)
A Part of of E.M.D (not more than 50% ) can be accepted in the form of Bank Guarantee. The last date of receipt of application online for purchase of tender document is up to 03/01/2014 along with non – refundable payment of Rs 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) in form of Demand Draft in favour of SIDCL and tender processing fees Rs 4000/- (Rupees four thousand only) in favour of Infotech Corporation of Goa Limited both payable at Panaji, and both the Demand Drafts(i.e separately for each work at Sr.No.1 & 2) to be submitted in the office of the Sewerage & Infrastructural Development Corporation, 2nd Floor, Ishan Building, Opposite CCP Panaji Goa. Eligible bidder can have the tender forms online on 10/01/2014 upto 15.00 hrs. validity of the demand draft should be six months.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HOUSE CONNECTION
1) Contractor shall have to fulfill the criteria of satisfactory execution of works as given below:
i) Three similar works, each of value not less than 40% of the estimated cost put to tender.
ii) Two similar works, each of value not less than 60% of the estimated cost put to tender.
iii) One similar work of value not less than 80% of the estimated cost put to tender.
In the last 7 years ending on the last day of the month previous to the one in which the tenders are invited.
“ Similar work’ shall means sewerage works including releasing house sewer connections.
2) The Annual Turnover of the agency / contractor participating the tender should be Rs. 1.00 cr above for the last 5 years.
3) Agency / Contractor participating the Tender Bid should have adequate experience at least 5 years & above prior to the date of this tender notice in executing sewerage works in the state of Goa.
4) Should have carried out and completed the similar work of sewerage works and its related works including release of house sewer connections .
5) Should submit the list of sewerage works in hand, alongwith copies of work order, present status of work certificate and satisfactory work completion certificate with total value of each completed work etc., at the time of application for issue of tender form.